Open Medscience provides a platform for Open Access Publishing in the peer review Journal of Diagnostic Imaging in Therapy (JDIT). These published articles on medical imaging modalities will be available in HTML and PDF formats according to the aims and scopes.
The JDIT peer-review process is coordinated by the Editorial Director to complete an initial assessment of your article within 3 days of submission. If successful, the article will enter the peer-review process which should be completed within 28 days leading to a successful e-publication.
Open Access Publishing
- On publication, the article will be assigned a CrossRef DOI number and HTML CrossMark to indicate the current version.
- All articles published in the Journal of Diagnostic Imaging in Therapy on the Open Medscience platform will undergo Search Engine Optimisation(SEO) prior to publication in a routine effort to make them more search engine friendly, with a focus on Google search.
- Journal of Diagnostic Imaging-Therapy is registered in the ROAD (Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resource) database.
- Journal of Diagnostic Imaging-Therapy articles are stored in the British Library, Internet Archive and PDF-Archive.
- Journal of Diagnostic Imaging-Therapy aims to maximise exposure of the published article throughout its extensive media links, used by Open Medscience.
- Journal of Diagnostic Imaging-Therapy provides an annual editorial review of the published articles, including article alerts.
- JDIT adopts the COPE (Code of Conduct for Journal Editors).
- All JDIT articles are published on the open access platform under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) initiative for the free dissemination of scientific knowledge. This licence allows for the free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published by JDIT; all published material is free to be used only if proper citation of the original publication is stated; the open access publication is supported by the authors’ institutions and various funding bodies
JDIT Disclaimer: The published article may contain images, figures and table formats which may have been from other published sources. In these cases, the Journal of Diagnostic Imaging in Therapy published by Open Medscience Limited does not hold the copyright for the published material. Therefore, all authors must seek permission to re-license the published content from the original copyright holder to ascertain whether this material can be used in other media formats.
Journal of Diagnostic Imaging-Therapy
At Open Medscience, we aim to improve the way research findings are addressed and communicated. Therefore, JDIT will be open to any suggestions and are committed to working with authors, readers and editorial board members and reviewers to improve the future of open access publishing.You Are Here: Home » Home » about us