Open Medscience Limited Registered Office Address is 36c Laurelvale Road, Tandragee, County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK, BT62 2LG. Registered Company in Northern Ireland No: NI 623549.
- All content and copyrights associated with the website at https://openmedscience.com is the property of Open Medscience Limited.
- All Open Access articles published by Open Medscience on its website https://openmedscience.com are licensed by the authors. Authors of articles published in the Journal of Diagnostic Imaging in Therapy (JDIT) retain the copyright of their articles. They are free to reproduce and disseminate their work as long as the article is correctly cited.
- Open Medscience has the right to terminate and/or suspend your access to the website https://openmedscience.com without giving prior notice and explanation in certain circumstances.
- The website https://openmedscience.com and all the associated content including products and services displayed on all media platforms (e.g. desktops, smartphones and tablets etc) are provided in the format shown.
- You may use this website https://openmedscience.com and its associated content and services at your own risk.
- All content accessed from the website https://openmedscience.com including the following: photographs, text, graphics, logos, images, videos, computer code, design format is owned by Open Medscience or is licensed to the website. In all cases is protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of intellectual property rights.
- Visitors to the website https://openmedscience.com may download the content for non-commercial personal use, informational purposes including academic use. Only if the downloaded content retains its copyright in its entirety.
- Under no circumstances, you must not copy, modify, publish or reproduce any content from https://openmedscience.com. You must not sell, rent or license the content in any form. This is only possible if you have a specific license, subscription agreement or obtaining authorisation from Open Medscience Limited.
- Under no circumstances to use the website https://openmedscience.com and/or content to publish or distribute any information that is illegal. This includes offensive language, defamatory remarks, being disrespectful, hateful comments and emails, pornographic material, vulgar or threatening acts, submitting material containing computer viruses and other destructive devices.
- Open Medscience always has complete editorial control over the content of the site at https://openmedscience.com
- The website https://openmedscience.com may contain links to other third-party websites. In these cases, Open Medscience is not liable for any content or advertisements available from these third-party websites including computer viruses and other devices.
- Any transactions that may occur between the author and/or institution with third-party services and products are not the responsibility of Open Medscience.
- Open Medscience is not responsible for the loss of website connection to the internet regarding the operation and any server provider issues. Open Medscience cannot guarantee that the server provider is free of computer viruses or harmful devices.
- Open Medscience does not allow the cancellation of the article processing charge (APC) once the article is published online.
- You may only cancel the article submission in the first 72 hours from the point of initial submission.
- Open Medscience article processing charge (APC) takes into account the peer review process, editorial, article preparation for publication on website, HTML and PDF article formats, social media and administration procedures.
- Payment for article processing charges should be confirmed by the author and/or institution during the manuscript submission process.
- A request for the payment will be made from Open Medscience to the author and/or institution once the article is accepted for publication.
- Open Medscience will only refund the article processing charges if the article has not been published within two weeks of article acceptance.
- A refund will only be given if Open Medscience delays the publication.
- No refund will be given if the article has been published in other media forms.