Open Access Journal of Diagnostic Imaging in Therapy provides a platform under Creative Commons for unlimited access to scientific articles and also the rapid dissemination of disciplines of science and technology. Any visitors are able to have access at no cost to enhance their scientific knowledge on various topics. These Open Access platforms invite authors to submit their contributions in the form of original manuscripts which will undergo a peer-review process before being accepted for publication.
The published article will be freely available to everyone to read and download. Open Medscience will promote the published articles through the Journal of Diagnostic Imaging in Therapy and Blog including the social media platform following good practice according to Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
Open Access removes price barriers such as subscriptions, licensing fees and pay-per-view fees. In addition, the permission barriers including most copyright and licensing restrictions.
According to the Budapest Initiative:
There are many degrees and kinds of wider and easier access to this literature. By ‘Open Access’ to this literature, we mean its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, should be to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited.
Journal of Diagnostic Imaging and Therapy publishes Open Access articles:
- entirely peer-reviewed
- immediately free to access and download from the Open Medscience Journal and Blog platform
- permitted re-use defined by Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) user licenses
- published in Html and PDF formats to maintain the publication record
Benefits of Open Access Publishing
- The article is available to everyone to read, share and re-use. This approach facilitates the connection between researchers in other fields within the community.
- Open Access enhances the authors’ work through it being available globally to everyone to read regarding the latest discoveries in science and technology.
- Open Access creates enrichment of the article and allows everyone to benefit from your publication by providing students, teachers and funders access to the most recent research findings
Open Access publishing with Open Medscience allows the author’s article to be available at no cost to the public. All articles published by the Journal of Diagnostic Imaging in Therapy and Blog are available in digital online formats. Most importantly, Open Access academic literature has less restrictive copyright and licensing barriers than traditionally published works. Open Access journals comply with established peer-review processes to maintain high publishing standards according to the review by Peter Suber.